- Michael C. Camuñez, director since 2017
- Vanessa C.L. Chang, director since 2007
- James T. Morris, director since 2016
- Timothy T. O'Toole, director since 2017
- Kevin M. Payne, director since 2016
- Pedro J. Pizarro, director since 2014
- Linda G. Stuntz, director since 2014
- William P. Sullivan, director since 2015
- Ellen O. Tauscher, director since 2013
- Peter J. Taylor, director since 2011
- Brett White, director since 2007
Any shareholder may communicate with any Director, including the Lead Director, the Directors as a group, the Audit Committee, or any other group of Directors.
Learn how to contact us.
- Committee structure (PDF)
- Charter for the Audit Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Compensation and Executive Personnel Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Finance, Operations And Safety Oversight Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Nominating / Corporate Governance Committee (PDF)
- Charter for the Pricing Committee (PDF)
Our Employee Code of Conduct has been revised, effective September 30, 2014 and posted October 3, 2014, to enhance readability and expand coverage to include new topics: cybersecurity, privacy, public safety, reporting off-duty misconduct, social media, workplace violence prevention, and additional topics related to conflicts of interest.
In everything we do, we're guided by our corporate values.
- Continuous Improvement
Our Ethics & Compliance program emphasizes a workplace culture where acting ethically, obeying the law, and doing the right thing is expected as the everyday course of action.
We provide a helpline for shareholders, employees, and other interested parties to convey concerns or seek advice.